Saturday, 22 July 2017

Final Fantasy TCG Opus 3 release

 



Term finished on Friday and I made it home two minutes before the postman dropped off my box of shiny new FFTCG Opus 3 booster packs!


It's incredibly satisfying opening up an entire box of packs, although sorting through the 432 cards afterwards (as well as cataloging, photographing and writing up eBay sales tickets for my extras is less so). The box was good to me and left me with only 6 cards to complete the set - they're all legendary cards but that's fine. I'll hopefully clear out my spares and be able to raise enough to buy another box.

As always the card artwork is superb and there are some really interesting new additions, particularly the cards Minerva and Feral Chaos which are the first to hit 10,000 damage - both of which I got foils of!

My plan over the summer holidays is to get my head around the game and start playing it. There's a comic store in the next town over and I'm sure they'll know someone who can show me the ropes.


Now I'm off to enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment